DavNotch Nig Ltd (DNL)
demonstrates first class expertise in the fields of system design and building projects across a number of disciplines.
These shall include; but not limited to the front and engineering design and construction of major projects including:
- Civil Design/Construction.
- Structural Design/Construction.
- Electrical system Design /Construction.
- Mechanical system Design/Construction.
- Chemical system Design/Construction.
- Project Implementation, Installation work, Supervision and Commissioning
- Fire detection and protection on site, Switch gear room, Computer rooms, Library areas and Office facilities.
- Equipment maintenance services (Electrical) overhaul and repair.
- Property Development.
- Project Management.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DESIGN/CONSTRUCTION
- OH – Over Head High Tension Works.
- LT – Low Tension Works.
- Construction and Maintenance of Transformers, Substation, Injector Substation.
- Design/Construction of Electrical Panels and Synchronization
- Street Lighting and general Electrical Works.
CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING DESIGN/CONSTRUCTION
- Building Construction.
- Road Construction.
- Swimming Pool Construction.
- Construction of Drainages & Culverts.
- Concrete and steel Works.
- Concrete and steel works which includes equipment foundations, structural frames and supports walkways and platforms.
AREAS OF DESIGN CAPABILITIES
Our Engineering design cuts across a wide field which includes Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
DNL can deliver a complete engineering package for project structural requirements. Typical of which are as follows:
- Location of proposed steel work
- Control building support structure
- Cable support structures
- Specification for steel work fabrication and erection
- Specification for galvanizing of steel work
- Specification for miscellaneous structural works
- Hand railing standards and toe board details
- Staircase details
- Safety gate details
- GA’s for new steel work
DNL can deliver a complete engineering package for Mechanical project requirements.
- Equipment installation
- Storage tanks
- Steam system
- Equipment installation includes, plant-Management, process etc
- Sandblasting and painting
- Corrosion, prevention and treatment
DNL can deliver a complete engineering package for civil project requirements. Typical of which are as follows:
- Existing site survey
- Layout drawing of existing site survey
- Site clearance definition for enabling works
- GA’s of foundations for plant and equipment
- Pilling layouts
- Holding down bolt details
- Elevation drawing of plants and equipment
- Risk assessment for civil works
- Specifications for prevention of damage to existing underground services during excavation
- Specifications for excavation and earth work
- Specifications for roads, car parks & paved areas
- Specifications for concrete
- Specifications for drainage for surface water and sewage
- Specifications for grouting of foundation bolts and base plates
- Specifications for piling
- Method statement for enabling works
- Method statement for saw cutting roadways
- Civil calculations for foundation to HRSG
- Civil calculations for foundation for GT
- Civil calculations for pipe rack
A core design capability of DNL is an excellent team and the ability to deliver a comprehensive solution to host of electrical system development projects. A summary of specific design and construction project in electrical engineering deliverable are as follows:
- 11KV systems design and integration or implementation
- 11KV switchboard specification, design and integration
- SProtection and control system design and integration
Electrical Engineering (Continued)
- Electrical system fault calculations and load flow studies
- Lighting scheme design and integration
- Transformer specification and procurement
- Cable calculations
- Equipment location plan
- Electrical cable schedules
- Cable block diagram – LV and HV
- Cable routing design
- Small power system design
- LV terminal design and integration
- Lighting protection scheme
- Earthing connections and bonding technique
- Risk assessment and method statement
- Temporary lighting and power schemes